Monday, December 1, 2008

Awareness Month is Over but Awareness Goes On

Now that November is officially over.I am thrilled to say that many ,many ph'ers had great success .PH was in the news,newspapers,blogs ,websites,chat rooms,Capitol Hill.It's amazing to me that so many of us that are ill can achieve so much.We are such a strong-both mentally and spiritually-group of people.It really is astonishing.I am proud to be a part of this wonderful group of go-getter's.
What's next? Awareness and Advocacy.H.R. 6568 did not pass this year.I am already making an agenda for meetings with reps and senators in 2009.I have also talked to a couple of the support group members about meeting with our new Governor.Time will tell.So we march forward,together hand in hand,in peace and love for each other.With hope now leading us into action.We will all see changes made in the area of Pulmonary Hypertension.Science is taking us into new frontiers and our spirits are letting us go along.Oh the miracles that I know will happen.I am excited about the future for me,for you and for those that will find out they have PH in the future.They will have an even better chance....Thank God for that !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Diane...Awareness continues..
Take care...

Jen