Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

I know I haven't posted for a few days.I have been busy getting ready for Christmas.I am still writing out cards and getting the wrapping done.All should be set tomorrow.We were going to decorate today but neither one of us was really feeling up to it.It was cold here and the thought of being out in this weather was not appealing.
My support group leader and I have been talking about New Year's resolutions for our support group.There is alot we want to do and all of it has to do with awareness in one way or another.Since I am the advocacy chair I am already making an agenda of where I would like us to start i the new year with the new congress.We shall see.
That's all folks !!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

It was brutally cold here today! I don't decorate outside, thank goodness. I worked on my cards yesterday, and did a little bit of wrapping today. But, I am so far way ahead of myself this year with getting ready for the holidays. It's a nice feeling!

Sounds like you are planning for an exciting PH year of awareness!! Good luck with anything you plan on doing, and THANK YOU ahead of time for doing it!! :)

Nancy said...

The wind has been howling here, and the temperatures have dipped. Today, it is threatening snow. I don't decorate outside, either, except for a wreath on the door. I can't even bring myself to put up the tree this year, so my interior decorations consist of an Advent wreath on my kitchen table.

I need to start thinking about support group plans for 2009, too.

Merle said...

Well, I put my Halloween decorations away a couple of weeks ago, does that count.
I do need to get out what few Christmas decorations I do have -- before Christmas, I hope.
I too am looking forward to the new Congress and I'm thinking the 11th is a lucky number and maybe the PH Research and Awareness bill pass in both the House and Senate. We all need to get ready.
Hugs to you,
Merle ~ OHPA
SMILE -- it's contagious