Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pulmonary Hypertension Learning Day

Tomorrow I will be at a learning day .It has been put together as a joint effort between Duke University Hospital and U.N.C in Chapel Hill.
I was asked to speak in the afternoon,so I will be on the panel with a doctor,nurse and and 2 pharmacist.Wow ! I had no idea it was going to be a panel type thing .I thought it was going to be a small meeting.Anyway it is an absolute honor to do something like this.I will follow up on Saturday and give more details and maybe even pictures.
On another note: Fort Hood.How terribly sad.So many people have been and will continue to be effected by this.I pray that they have peace in their hearts soon.
The irony of it all.A psychiatrist loses it and does what he has been helping others not to do.May God have Mercy on him.
Peace

No comments: