Friday, November 14, 2008

The Dance of Joy for Cindy,,woohoo !!






Well as you can see snoopy is doing the Dance of Joy !!!


One of the things our support group has been trying to do with no luck has been achieved by our fearless support group leader Cindy Pickles.She had 3 minutes to speak in front of the town council,even though she had already been told it was too late.She went and spoke anyway.The mayor and other members were so moved that made it retro-active and now in the Town of Lewisville North Carolina November is officially PH Awareness Month..Go Cindy !!!!! I am so proud of her and so blessed to have her in my life.She is a great teacher and friend.


There are a few other major things that are supposed to happen sometime this week but I won't get into any details.I am afraid to jinx us.Hopefully we will be able to do these before we leave for the congressional luncheon.Rest assured I will let you all know what it is when it happens.In the meantime Dance ,Snoopy ,Dance !!!!!















2 comments:

Nancy said...

Persistence and perseverance do pay off.

Congratulations and keep dancing!

Merle said...

What a team -- you go girls. It doesn't look like I'll make it to DC, haven't found a ride yet.
Say a few words for me and go get 'em.

Merle ~ OHPA
Smile, it's contagious