Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In The Beginning

In the beginnig there was oodles of denial.
PAH,,not me -no way !!
That was 20 years ago. Now the denial is gone and acceptance is a part of my life.Don't get me wrong.Just because I can accept my PH doesn't mean that I love it.The reality is that is has helped me to live a better way of life and the flip side of that same coin is that it can be a total bummer.
I try to stay positive through it all.I know that laughter and a lihjt heart can be more healing and helpful than negatives thoughts .So I giggle as much as I can .I dance when my body permits,and just try to enjoy the simplest things in life everyday.

4 comments:

Merle said...

Way to go Diane -- other than not being able to really see it -- it looks good. Dark background and a bright color do not work well for these Flolan eyes.
Keep up the good work and I'll add you to my list....

Hugs -- and smile, it's contagious

Merle

Merle said...

Well, bless your heart -- no pun intended and lungs *;*, you changed the back ground. Looks wonderful.

I'll be anxious to hear your journey.

Hugs -- and smile, it's contagious

Merle

pam said...

Good job Diane-- I like this i can look at your pic havent seen that for awhile. (((((((hugs))))))

Nancy said...

Boy, do I hear you about denial. I think it is inevitable to go through that stage.

I agree that staying positive helps to get over this hurdle.