Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday News

I just read about President Elect Obama wanting to reverse some of the policies that President Bush has put into effect.One of them being stem cell research.That would be such great news for all PH'ers.Stem cell research is being done in various parts of the world regarding PH.There has been some exciting progress.I wonder how much more progress would be made if the US did some research of its own ?
As for me,well I am doing just fine.I over did it yesterday and triggered some back pain,but I am over it today.
It's a beautiful,sunny autumn day .The trees have such magnificent colors and the sky is a pristine blue.I am going out to enjoy this wonderful weather that mother nature has given us.I may even take some pictures of the country side in full color.
It's an easy kind of Sunday afternoon.

No comments: