Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ph Awareness Oh yeah

Well today was an interesting day.As you may have heard November is PAH awareness month.I got two calls today for our group to do PH presentations.Woohoo..it's very exciting.
We will be speaking at some nursing schools.A few of the group members (including myself) are working on getting our stories in local newspapers.We will be setting up a table at one of the major hospitals in the area and The Fox News channel here in NC will be doing a story.I don't have the date on that one yet but I will let you know.
So in keeping with all the advocacy and awareness activities I have been involved in,I have decided to post a picture of the PH awareness bracelets I make and sell.
It's fun to bead.It keeps me focused on one thing,what's in front of me.When I wear mine I will get questions about the bracelet and I am given the opportunity to talk about PH.So this little jewelry idea I had has some great perks.
Anyone just had to share that today.
Be well...God Bless....and always Smile,Smile Smile

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your bracelets are beautiful.

Congratulations on all the PH Awareness activities. It takes a lot of time planning and preparing, but the pay-off is worth it. When more people know about PH, then the road becomes smoother for everyone. Good job!