Sunday, November 23, 2008

PH Awareness -Something my group has done !

I know I have been hinting at my support groups awareness activities,well here is one we did on Wednesday before we left to go to the congressional luncheon.We were interviewed by Fox News here in NC .It was shown on Wednesday evening and of course we couldn't see it because we were on a road trip.We had watchers that called us and told us about the report.Everyone thought the news did a great job. Here is the link to see it on the website for fox news.
http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A1B1F84284EDE108DEAF9AC01DA28EB1?contentId=7902481&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I know I need to write about the lobby day at D.C.We had a great time,but I am still recouping from the trip.So I will update that tomorrow.Have a great Sunday !
(((((hugs))))

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on all the awareness you and your group has done.

Merle said...

Well done my phriend -- you go girl... your group is amazing.

Merle
And don't forget to smile--it's contagious